Thursday, November 22, 2012

Star Defender 3

Star Defender 3 (game)

when I'm getting pretty bored, annoyed, bothered, or no longer excited, I begin to play a game "Star Defender 3", it really keeps me engaged and away from being irritable.

These days, I play "Turtix" along with S

arang, he is really an expert though aging five years but sharp to play and very eagerly and have fun with it. 

Playing games is also good to divert your mind and its sometimes very crea

tive job, I was unable to kill the virus and insects in the game but knew after long, there was an option to spread "Piraanha" to attack the virus and it could smashed insects and virus very soon.

I read got the word "Piranha" from the game "Star Defender 3" and watched a movie under the title of "Piranha". 


Piranha means any of several tropical American freshwater fishes of the genus Serrasalmus that are voraciously carnivorous and often attack and destroy living animals. Also called caribe


The world is spread to learn a lot and we die learning the things, if we are not interested to learn, we die before the time, so learning keeps us and mind very active, I, therefore, request my friends to play games as well to keep you active


22/11/2012
____________________________________________________
After reading this on my timeline of face book Anees Raja wrote:

"Play strategy games when you are bored. There are many but I like Strong Hold Crusader."

I replied him:


Dear Anees, I have played many games, "Lion king" , "Metal Gear", "Pitman", "The House of Dead", "Bowling - Zombie", "Need for Speed", "Moto Racer", "Jump Birdy Jump", "Alien Stars", "Air Force Missions", "Road Attack", "Strike Ball", "Virtual Cop", "Zuma" and many others, games are games, it is really wonderful world, world of different amazing graphics and missions to defeat evil. The game you are telling I haven't played yet, I will try to do play someday, but I do not have more time to play, because very much busy to compile worthwhile stuff to get it published. I play the games, whatever is installed or sometimes, I have to find some new ones for the kidz


No comments:

Post a Comment