Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm the dust of your feet O Mother !


I'm the dust of your feet O Mother !
=======================

Mother is matchless on the Earth
it has no alternate
I nothing have seen good
but this entity
She is my goddess
I am the dust of her feet
She doesn't count her favors
Whenever she gave
even without demanding
I'm the dust of her feet
She grew me
with fathomless love
prayed me
wept for me
thought good every moment,
even I might have failed
to come up his hopes
I'm thankful to the best writers
I have been reading for the years
still now
I have met many good persons as well
but she is matchless
She keeps no alternate
I am the dust of her feet
I will be orphan
If you passes away
O mother
I am will be disintegrated
If you leave me
O mother
My goddess
stay with me
Love you
fathomless love for you
O my mother
Stay with me
Or
Take me with you
'Cause, I am the dust of your feet
Let me stuck with your feet please
Don't discard me
Never discard the dust
I will keep on kissing your feet
O mother
Don't leave
Love you
I'm nothing without you
I will be orphan without you
Do me a last favor
Stay with me
Love you mother
I am the dust of your feet

Hisam Memon

2/11/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment