Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Please, say to them not to rule

Who, they don’t belong to me

Why should I be on the knee?

I’m not from them,

Why they rush on,

Having no brawn

To brawl

Them all

I’m not from them

Why they want to rule

I’m not a tool

To play with

As they behave

To surge the wave

Of blood on my land

I have my own tongue,

Own culture,

Traditions and norms

Why they deem me as the dead one is

They attack, being vulture

To shatter the world of peace and culture

That governs very long

Please, say them not to drill innocent ones

To rule the land of love

The sky is the witness above

Mountains plead to play the role

To utter a fact:

This land as whole

Remained the land of love

Please, say to them not to rule!


By Hisam Memon/15 Mar 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment