Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Of Cruel and Savior of My Society

"Of Cruel and Savior of My Society" by Hisam Memon

He is thoroughly a gentleman, loving, caring but speaks lies, his is a very strange habit of pub crawl, he keeps no malice, and goblet of wine is the buttress for him.


He is very much inclined to have fame in span of midnight but in the morn, he sleeps well and remained ecstatic; his dreams make him flowery and more imaginative; he gets up and begins to lie and the night and wine go hand in hand.


Compel me not O my friends to take his name; he is the politician of my land, reformer of my land, Savior of the society and Zapata like man, he hates cruelty, fucks the disparity off, he believes in agrarian culture to rule, he wants to decide the fates of the people, he is the greatest king of his world.

Let him drink a while; life is for a while!

Let him speak a lie; life is for a while!

Astound not O my Friends!

He dies every moment in himself, he will not rule more; rest be assured!

Let him whisper for a while;

He murmurs and utters;

Pay him heed to hear:

“Let me die after a while!”

“Let me die after a while!”

(15 March 2012)



No comments:

Post a Comment