Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shocking News

I requested my cousin for Rs.20000 thousand (I needed a lot), he was coming to me, while he was crossing the pedestal bridge near the signal of PIA at chota gate, two persons, stopped him, snatched , robbed and looted him, [ total Rs. 26200 and Samsung mobile set] they were two in number with TT pistols on the bridge.

This is the Karachi. They do not know, how much I needed, they did the worst in their lives. This is Karachi, this is Sindh and this is the Pakistan. While my cousin got at home, he was gloomy enough, I asked him, what happened, and he told me about the incident, I kept quiet and shocked. We always remain shocked in our society, I needed money for the treatment of my mother and the robbers did not know about the fact, why a single person was taking such huge money in his pocket at 9:45pm.

This is very shit society, shit just because of misconceptions, robbing, cheating, corruption, theft, and plundering. Everyone knows the Minister claimed no more load shedding of electricity in Pakistan, but it was a big lie told to the nation by a minister.

Can we not say, this is the state, where lie is the key to success and corruption is only way to become rich and prosper.

I lost my livelihood to speak truth..............

I collected money to treat my mother and helped friends from that money too, while I need money, buddies showed their compulsions, stress and other issues, this is the society.

I saw a person, who took bribe and purchased new fridge, I observed a person, who stole the petrol from the office and poured into his car to run free of cost and loved by the higher ones.

I observed the money incurred for the poor, but they could not enjoy the facilities at all.

We regularly observe so many bad and worst things taking place in our society and it does not mean, we should be like those, we cannot be like those shit people, ugly faces and corrupt souls.

Leave them all, do your best things, carry on, they will be remembered as bad souls in the history of Sindh and Pakistan.

I shared my feelings with friends to show them the fact, what is happening here and how long the people of Sindh and Pakistan will face such ugliest things happening in our society.

Is it not enough.............?!

Hisam – 9th Feb 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment